office removals / relocations
One job. One contractor. One price.
Down-sizing, moving offices? So, you have to:
- book a removal firm
- book a firm to take away and dispose of the furniture that you’re not taking with you
- then there’s bound to be a load of confidential stuff that you don’t want to move- can the removal firm deal with this?
- and then there’s all the old electronic equipment that should have been thrown out long ago, but…
We can take all the hassle out of it for you.
- Take all the furniture and equipment that you want to keep to your new office
- Dispose of all the stuff you don’t want to keep. This is recycled wherever possible, and if not processed for energy recapture. Zero landfill.
- Remove and securely destroy all confidential waste.
- Remove and recycle all electrical equipment.
We visit your current office for a site-visit to assess the job, and a clear, single price quoted for the whole job, not an ‘estimate’. What we quote you for is what you’ll pay.
Turn up when we say we will, carry out the move to schedule and leave your old office completely clear with everything you’re keeping moved to the new place.
Provide you with all the necessary paperwork (duty of care waste transfer notes for the disposals, certificate of secure destruction etc).
One Job, One Contractor, One Price.
Ensure your legal obligations are fulfilled and exceeded by using Taclus Confidential:
Waste Transfer Note
Fully vetted staff
Secure, tracked vehicles
Premises are alarmed
and have 24-hour CCTV
and a security guard at night